Pathway Transformation Fund
The Pathway Transformation Fund (PTF) supports NHS organisations to increase adoption of the 2020/21 Rapid Uptake Products (RUPs).
Find your nearest AHSN
The three eligible products include:
– Lipid Management: High Intensity Statins, Ezetimibe and PCSK9 inhibitors.
– Measuring fractional exhaled nitric oxide (FeNO) concentration in asthma: products NIOX VERO and NObreath.
– Biologics for treating severe asthma: Reslizumab, Benralizumab, Mepolizumab and Omalizumab.
The PTF can help providers overcome practical obstacles to introducing these products. PTF funding can be used for many purposes, including:
– Contributing to set-up costs such as training and accreditation of staff.
– Supporting pathway redesign and/or business support expertise.
– Providing funding for specialist nurses and clinical staff needed to implement a new part of the procedure.
– Covering double running costs.
– Covering capital costs.
NHS organisations will be able to submit PTF applications from 4 January 2021 until midday, 30 April 2021.
We're here to help
Contact the Health Innovation Network RUP team to begin a PTF application or find out more.Begin your application