The AHSN Network Innovation Exchange is delighted to be partnering with the Intelligent Health 2021, Artificial Intelligence (AI) conference on 11 May 2021. Along with NHSX, Health Innovation Network, DigitalHealth.London and the NIHR, we will be delivering the Challenge sessions at this virtual conference.
Each interactive Challenge will bring together leaders in AI and an audience of entrepreneurs and clinicians with a shared passion to innovate, to solve real-world challenges to help integrate AI and data driven technologies into healthcare.
The Challenge sessions will take place on 11 May between 10:20 – 11:20. More details about the sessions are as follows:
CHALLENGE 1 - Can AI help the NHS recover from the pandemic – a focus on cancer services
- How has the use of digital and AI technology helped to speed up current pathways during the pandemic?
- Exploring the patient journey: Diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation
- How can we use digital and AI technology to create new pathways?
Led by: AHSN Network Innovation Exchange and DigitalHealth.London
Professor Fiona Gilbert, Professor of Radiology, Head of Department, University of Cambridge School of Clinical Medicine
Danny Ruta, Clinical Artificial Intelligence Lead, Guy’s Cancer Centre, Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust
Dr. Rayna Patel, Medical Doctor, Co-Founder and CEO, DigitalHealth.London Accelerator alumnus, Vinehealth
Peter Mountney, CEO, Odin Vision, currently on the 2020/21 DigitalHealth.London Accelerator
Liz O’Riordan, Speaker, Broadcaster and Author of ‘The Complete Guide to Breast Cancer’
CHALLENGE 2 - How do we integrate AI based technologies into social care and care homes?
- Understand the challenges to help care homes become AI ready
- Learn from case studies on how they addressed barriers and came up with solutions
- Identify the key challenges around gathering data between multiple partners
- Understand where learnings from care homes can be translated into other opportunities to support independent living for other patient groups
Led by: NIHR and Health Innovation Network
Fay Sibley, Head of Healthy Ageing, Health Innovation Network
Dr. Elina Naydenova, CEO & Co-Founder, DigitalHealth.London Accelerator company Feebris
Dr. Guy Gross, COO of Teladoc in the UK
Daniel Casson, digital adviser at Care England, and part of the Digital Social Care Team
Darren Crombie, CEO of Upstream Health
Jose-Luis Fernandez , Deputy Director of the NIHR School for Social Care
We are delighted to be able to offer a limited number of FREE tickets to the virtual conference.
These tickets are available on a first come, first served basis. To join us at the conference simply apply the following Discount Code: DHL200 (select Add Discount Code at the bottom right-hand side of the screen) once you have selected your ticket on the booking form.
To view the full programme visit Intelligent Health AI Conference website.